Glean builds analytics tools and our first Analytics Engineer will become an expert in our tools and how they integretate with the broader data stack. Your mission is to help us drive our product vision by seeing first-hand the strengths and weaknesses of our product. You will work closely with existing and prospective customers; advising them on how to use Glean effectively and will preach the power of building powerful data products within their organizations.
The AE will also be deeply involved in developing Glean. Figuring out how we can use our data to make our product better and how to product can surface the most relevant information to our customers.
- You are value-seeking. It’s early and there are a lot of places we can focus our energy; you are vigilant about how you expend your own energy and how you direct the team to expend their energy.
- You’re self-motivated and constantly driving the product and the vision of the company forward.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication.
- You have strong analytical skills, strong knowledge of SQL and python.
- You have deep knowledge of modern data tools: including integration frameworks (eg. fivetran), transformation tools (eg. dbt) and BI tools.
- You have some customer-facing experience.
- Strong data visualization skills or willingness to learn.
Reach out if you're interested at email@example.com