You'll be a pioneering member of the design team and have a large impact on all aspects of design of Glean's go to-market product. You'll work on projects ranging from brand implementation, UI elements, design system development, and end-to-end to feature development. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated product designer interested in learning a lot in a fast paced, but supportive environment.
- Experience with, or are deeply interested in, using design thinking to solve complex technical problems for a range of user types
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- A strong sense of ownership – you are flexible, energetic, humble, and eager to learn
- Strong foundation in UX patterns and best practices
- Strong visual design skills
- Have worked in Figma and collaborated closely with engineering teams before.
- Have experience analyzing data and know some SQL.
- Have shipped features for B2B products
- Degree or Certificate in Human Computer Interaction, or a related field
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating product thinking, problem solving, and visual design