We’re looking for a Principal Frontend Engineer to join our founding team and help us invent the future of data analytics. This role will be responsible for driving forward Glean's frontend architecture and technical direction, with a special focus on designing new data and visualization primitives in the browser.
We’re an early team so we’re still establishing large parts of our software stack - you will have major ownership over the product and you’ll help us pick the right technologies. We have a culture of autonomy and ownership and want engineers who are excited to drive the company forward. As an early employee you’ll help us craft our culture and will be aware of (or participate in) customer development and goto market.
- You love to build well-designed products that delight users and solve real problems.
- You write high-quality, well-tested code and design interfaces that strike the right balance between simplicity and flexibilty.
- You have deep technical expertise in modern web frameworks like React and have worked with browser-native data technologies like WebGL and Apache Arrow.
- You love teaching other engineers and can be an effective mentor for both junior and senior teammates.
- You're excited to push the limits of what modern browsers can do.
- Experience building data analytics applications.
- Experience building products in a regulated field.
- Familiarity with our stack: Python, React / Redux, GraphQL, Redis, Flask, Celery, and Docker.
- Experience with analytics DBMS’s: Presto, BigQuery, Hive, Redshift and Snowflake.
- Experience using AWS services like S3, DynamoDB, and Cloudwatch.
Reach out if you're interested at email@example.com